Rose water is a humble and miraculous elixir, which is easy to get in the market. Not only is it like a magic potion when it comes to beauty, it is very versatile too. You could have any type of skin, whether you have dry, oily or combination skin; rose water will do you wonders if you include it in your beauty regime. Choose 100% pure rose water, which doesn’t have any chemicals and then see how it can help your skin.
If you ask me which brand I use for rose water. Well I never stick to one brand for rose water. I just buy any good brand with purest rose water. There are many brands in market now a day to choose from. Try them on and choose which one suits you.
So why is rose water good for your skin?
Rose water is well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties and is also loaded with antioxidants. Gulab Jal or rose water helps in soothing your skin, and also moisturizes it. If combined with other good ingredients suiting your skin type, rose water can give you a glowing and healthy skin.
Benefits of rose water for your skin
- Rose water is known to maintain and regulate the pH balance of your skin and helps to control excess oil.
- It helps to curb acne and reduces blemishes. Hence, your skin gets a better tone and hydrated look.
- It reduces puffiness and is also suitable for all types of skin; even sensitive skin.
- Using rose water regularly reduces the fine lines and reverses the aging process.
- It helps to cure skin problems like sunburns and calms the irritation of the skin because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rose water acts as a great cleanser and revitalizer for the skin.
- It is loaded with antibacterial properties and hence helps to heal cuts, wounds and scars.
- It strengthens the cells and the antioxidant properties of the rose water help in regeneration of the skin tissue.
- The astringent like properties clean the skin pores and also tone it. Regularly applying rose water helps to tightens capillaries and also reduces blotchiness.
- The amazing fragrance of roses also helps to enhance and lift up your mood. It not only reduces your anxiety but also helps you feel relaxed.
- The nourishing properties also work wonders on your hair. It can treat mild scalp irritations and inflammations and also reduces dandruff. Rose water is said to be a natural conditioner too.
- Did you know that if you sprinkle a few drops of rose water on your pillow every night, you can sleep much better and wake up feeling fresh? Try it for yourself.
So try to include rose water in your daily cleaning, moisturizing and other beauty regimes and see the magic in just a couple of weeks.
Picture Credit: Pixabay